- Dorothea Lange: Grab a Hunk of Lightning
- Ernest Hemingway: Rivers to the Sea
- F. Scott Fitzgerald: Winter Dreams
- Novel Reflections on the American Dream
- Pedro E. Guerrero: A Photographer's Journey
- Philip Roth: Unmasked
American Masters, public television’s award-winning biography series, brings unique originality and perspective to exploring the lives and illuminating the creative journeys of our most enduring writers, musicians, visual and performing artists, dramatists and filmmakers – those who have left an indelible impression on our nation’s cultural landscape. This collection offers you access to classroom-ready videos and articles drawn from the Series broadcasts and website.