- Workplace Essential Skills: The Interview
- Dropping Back In
- Language Arts: Resources for Adult Educators
- Reading for Information: Resources for WorkKeys® and GED® Preparation
- Locating Information: Resources for WorkKeys® and GED® Preparation
- Applied Mathematics: Resources for WorkKeys® and GED® Preparation
- Measurement and Geometry: Resources for Adult Educators
- Math Instructional Strategies: Geometry
KET Adult Education Classroom Resources
The topics found in this collection include instructional resources designed specifically for the adult education field.
Resources in this collection include videos, printable handouts, and self-paced lessons. Learners can study math, reading, and critical thinking skills, and find materials to help them prepare for their high school equivalency tests.
Andrea Kay, a career counselor, syndicated columnist, and author of six books, shares tips on how to do well in a job interview. Her advice has universal application, and she has some helpful tips specifically for GED graduates.