- Virtual Field Trips
- Andersonville | Virtual Field Trip
- Cherokee Nation | Virtual Field Trip
- Creek Nation | Virtual Field Trip
- Indian Mounds | Virtual Field Trip
- Physical Features of Georgia | Virtual Field Trip
- Regions of Georgia | Virtual Field Trip
GPB works with the most knowledgeable and engaging historians and tour guides throughout the state to create virtual field trips of consistently high quality. Each field trip brings the location to life with interviews, 360-degree panoramic photography, interactive elements, discussion prompts, and videos. Teachers will be able help students explore these historic locations by accessing the virtual field trips through the web and tablets. The field trips also align with the Georgia Standards of Excellence, as well as the content from GPB’s Georgia Studies digital textbook.