All Subjects
      All Types

        Info

        Grades

        6-12

        Permitted Use

        Stream, Download, Share, and Modify


        Part of NC Science Now
        3 Favorites
        88 Views

        The 99% Solution

        In 99 percent of patients, a drug will not cause serious harm. Watch as researchers at the Hamner Institute collaborate to find out not just why, but how, to protect the remaining 1% of people from injury.

        You must be logged in to use this feature

        Need an account?
        Register Now